The Recognize platform gives you plenty of customization options, especially in terms of how you engage with your employees. From email style to award certificates, Recognize helps to retain consistent branding throughout the employee experience.
Here are step-by-step-instructions for customizing these aspects of your Recognize platform:
1. Through the Company Admin portal, click Settings on the left-side menu.
2. Select the 'More theming settings' option on the right-side menu.
3. There are two main options beneath the 'Customizations' header:
- Email Styles
- Recognition Certificate
Customizing Email Styles:
This gives you an opportunity to customize the color scheme of your platform's emails.
- Customize one or more of the following fields:
- Background colors (primary/secondary)
- Text colors (primary/secondary)
- Action button (background/text)
- Font family
- Header logo (optional; upload your company logo)
- Utilize the right-side "Preview email theme" to see a sample of your changes.
- Click 'Save' (or 'Return to defaults') when finished.
Customizing Recognition Certificates:
This setting gives you the opportunity to customize the background image of your award certificates. Please note that only the background image can be adjusted, not the text nor the layout.
- Upload an image file with your company branding and/or logo included.
- Recommended dimensions: 1,510 x 1,141 px
- Note: you can download the Recognize template image below
- Click 'Save' to successfully save your customized award certificate.