Employees can opt to receive notification of recognitions via many channels, including email, text message, or push notification, depending on how you are accessing Recognize.
Most recognition notifications have a company level default setting, but many can also be controlled at the individual level. You can choose how to receive notification of recognitions sent to you and comments on those recognitions, and if you have direct reporting staff, you can choose how to receive notification of their recognitions as well.
Where to change recognition notification settings:
- Sign in to your Recognize account at recognizeapp.com
- Select your name in the top right to open your Recognize profile
- Open your settings by clicking the "Edit Profile" button in the top right
- Select the checkboxes to positively indicate which notifications you want to receive:
- Be sure to click save when you're done to save your preferences