As an admin, you can use the Recognitions tool in your Company Admin and filter by role to view Recognitions sent by any specific user group/role you have enabled (managers, directors, CEO, etc.). You can also enable your engagement emails to receive a weekly report of your Manager level engagement automatically.
Recognitions tool Reporting
To view all recognitions sent by a specific role:
- Open your Company Admin, and select the Recognitions tab from the navigation column on the left
- In the top left of the Recognitions tab, enter your desired date range (month, quarter, year or a custom date range)
- In the top left, select the "Filter by role" option on the middle tab
- Use the dropdown to select which specific role you'd like to filter by
The report will populate automatically once a role is selected. You can also export the selected data for further manipulation by selecting the "Export" option on the far right tab, and choosing your desired export format.
Enabling Engagement Emails:
Engagement emails can be turned on and off through your settings, to allow managers to receive weekly emails about their direct reports usage, and allow admins to receive weekly email summaries of the managers usage. To enable (or disable):
- Open your Company Admin
- Choose the Settings option at the bottom, from the navigation pane on the left
- Scroll down to the "Engagement emails for managers and admins" section
- Toggle the options on or off for manager and admin emails