Managers can run a report of all recognitions given by their reporting team members, in any given time window, through the Recognitions section of their Manager Portal.
Running a Recognition Report:
- Open your Manager Portal/Recognitions portal.
- Different 'Recognition' review tools are available for Managers:
- Interval (sort 'Recognitions' by month, quarter, or year)
- Show (display option - toggles between 25 to all entries)
- Note: you must change to 'All' if you'd like to export all records)
- Search (can type in an employee's name or role)
Exporting a Recognition Report:
- Select the 'Export' option and choose your preferred format:
- Copy (copy of the recognition data for pasting into Word or Notepad)
- CSV ('bare bones' Excel file - best for importing)
- Excel (Excel data sparsed into different columns)
- PDF (PDF-version of the 'Recognition' data)
- Print (printable screenshot)
- After selecting one of the export formats, the report will automatically download.
Reviewing a Recognition Report (Excel):
- Excel tends to be the most popular exporting option for Managers, allowing for easy data review.
- After exporting the recognition data into Excel, you can add a 'filter' via the Home/Editing/Sort & Filter tabs.
- This will allow you to filter the recognition data by date, recipient name, or badge.