To really take advantage of your trial, go ahead and add a small group of test users, so that you can fully explore all of the features that Recognize has to offer. We recommend selecting a group of 3-5 users and asking them to actively participate in the test group, give feedback, ask questions, etc.
If you are logged in, go the Users page here.
To manually add a user:
- Open your Company Admin (if you’ve forgotten how to access your admin, check here)
- Select the Users option in the left navigation column
- Select the “Bulk edit” button in the upper right corner:
- Once you’ve opened the bulk edit screen, select “Add user”
- A new, blank row will be added to your table of users - enter the applicable values in the new user row
- Once you’ve added the user information, select “Save” in the top right corner
- When you are done, say so by selecting “Done:”
Now that you’ve added your test users, go ahead and send a recognition using the custom badge you added earlier - almost done, last step!