Company Admins have the utmost level of access in the Recognize portal, but sometimes you may need to grant another employee access. So here are steps for 'upgrading' a user's status to become a Company Admin:
- Click the top-right 'Menu' icon and then Company Admin.
- Click Users on the left-side menu.
- Above the user data table, click on the mid-left gear icon ('Toggle Column Visibility').
- Select 'Admin' and another column should appear.
- Scroll to the 'Company Admin' column.
- Toggle between 'No' and 'Yes' to designate that user as a Company Admin.