Recognize allows you to create any kind of reward you want that your company helps fulfill. Recognize manages the process and someone on your staff makes it happen. The rewards are redeemable by points they receive from recognitions. These points are assigned to recognition badges, but they cost nothing to your company.
1. Go to the Company Admin/Rewards portal.
2. Click CATALOG in the horizontal rewards menu at the top.
3. Click Add Reward in the rewards menu on the left.
4. From the dropdown menu choose Custom reward. This is how you can create any kind of reward. Recognize has ideas for rewards in the Add from template menu item.
5. To create a reward, you must provide the following information:
- Required Fields:
- Reward Value
- The rewards can have multiple variants (e.g. 15min, 30min, 1hr for a massage)
- Rewards Manager
- The person responsible for approving the rewards (can differ for each)
- Optional Fields:
- How often can each employee reward the reward (e.g. 1 company sweater per year).
- The total quantity (eg. we ordered 100 sweatshirts only)
- Image (Try giphy.com or images.google.com to download photos)
The Rewards Manager is included as a connection to any kind of reward you want to create. They help fulfill the reward and approve it in the Rewards Manager. Any employee who is made a rewards manager will have access to a page to approve or deny rewards.
Rewards can be disabled or enabled. This makes it easy to create rewards and then enable them on a later date.