Recognize supports over a hundred gift cards for redemption by your staff, exchanging points earned from recognitions received for those rewards you've enabled.
Top answers to important rewards questions:
1. Recognize does not charge a per redemption fee. There is an initial deposit fee of 5% for credit card, and $50 for check, and no fee for ACH. Beyond that, 100% of the money deposited into the system goes to your gift cards. If a user redeems a $5 gift card, they get a $5 gift card, and there is no fee to the company.
2. You transfer the money to us, we place it in an holding account, and it is your money until redeemed.
Fees for depositing:
There is a $50 fee for returning money.
If your company deposits $1,000 for gift cards via check and staff redeem $250 of gift cards, and your company wants the balance back, we'll send you a check for $650.
|Check Deposit Fee||-$50|
|Return balance fee||-$50|
3. There is a minimum deposit amount of $1000
4. To deposit money with Recognize via ACH, send us a request here: firstname.lastname@example.org or https://recognizeapp.com/contact
For sending a check, send checks to Recognize Rewards 220 4th Street, Suite 200, Oakland, CA 94607.
5. Recognize provides downloadable reports for accountants. See how in this article.
6. Once we receive your payment, you'll see that line item in the Transactions table in the Rewards admin. When you go to the rewards catalog and click Create a reward in the menu, you'll now have the option to add a gift card.